Tuesday 18 September 2012

Trying out a new touring route

We took a weekend out of our busy renovation schedule to test out some routes. HD camera mounted on my bike to capture some video footage for the touring section of the website: Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App The ruins of Crozant castle in the background: Photobucket A stop for lunch in a nice town: Photobucket Photobucket Towards the end of the trip I noticed Ro was no longer in my mirrors so I turned round to see what the problem was. I had no idea that the frame had snapped on her bike! Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App The bike was unrideable with no left footpeg so I got my tools out to see what I could do to temporarily fix the issue so we could ride home. I had a pair of pliers and a spare clutch cable on me so was able to fix the bike to get us home. I will hopefully be able to get the frame TIG welded as a permanent repair later on. Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App More pictures from the day can be seen below and I will update the blog at a later date when I have edited the video footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment