Saturday 14 April 2012





















The journey to France with car, trailer with 3 motorcycles and greyhound, and Ro following on her motorcycle started very badly.



On the motorway on the way to Dover a tyre blew out on the trailer. I managed to get the car onto the hard shoulder and started jacking up the trailer to change the tyre with lorries passing inches from my head.



Ro pulled up next to the car on the motorway and her imaculate SZR660 (a rare italian sportsbike) got blown over by a lorry going past at speed. fairings all scratched, mirror broken and gear lever bent.



She fixed the bent gear lever whilst I changed a wheel and we were on our way to the port.



When we arrived they checked our passports which Ro was looking after and she then realised she didnt have my passport. We managed to get through 2 lots of passport control with me using Ros passport and her using a CHinese Visa lol.




It was later found in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment